My-440-rear-brake-Nightmare

Hi!

After changing all parts of the rear breaking-system the third time (saddles, discs, blocks), I noticed that the discs are "blue" again, after six month. So there is no noticable breaking effect anymore. The local VOLVO dealer told me, that this is "normal" for the 440's, what I can not believe!!! In Germany, we are not allowed to use a car with "blue" discs in public traffic (=>TÜV).

Question 1: How to avoid that "blueness" effect?

Question 2: Is there a way to get the discs clean again (using handbrake, etc.?)?

Hopefully for every answer and

Best Regards, Torsten

Reply to
Torsten Beekhuis