Getting mad with: 440s rear brakes...

Hi!

At first: Sorry if this is an already answered question, but I am new to this group - Thank you!

The Problem: I am still driving my 94-440-VOLVO (B18U) and I have to change the disks and the pads of the rear brakes everytime, when I have to go to the technical check-up (called TÜV in Germany). After approx. six months the disks are "blue" and there is no braking-effect anymore.

The VOLVO-Dealer told me, that this is a known problem with the "Lukas"(or "Lucas"?) system and that the power ratio is 70/30 - front/rear. But not more :-((

Anyhow: Is there a solution to my problem? A way to get the discs clean again? Any hints?

Thanks and Best Regards, Torsten

Reply to
Torsten Beekhuis