need advice on volvo S60 or S80 and what type

Hi.

I'm looking for a 3-4 year old Volvo.

I want it to have really good power, be nice inside, and doesn't necessarily have to be AWD, but it wouldn't hurt.

I've heard about the T4, the T5 etc., or the 2.4T in the S60 or S80.

What would people here think would be the best combination for about

18,000 - 20,000 grand. I thought I had seen a S60 that had wood-looking stuff on the inside, twin turbo with 250ish HP, etc. I can't seem to find it anymore. Was that a different car I was looking at?

I'd appreciate any advice and input from people here who have the S80 or S60 from 2001-2002 or so, what types you have, what the insides are like, are you happy with the car, is the power okay, etc., any shortcomings I'd be surprised with....

Any sites that compare volvos side by side?

Thanks for any information that follows here.

Bryce.

Reply to
Bryce