Various Volvo S80 Questions

Hello Everyone....first time posting here.
I have a number of questons regarding my 2000 S80 2.9 liter engine, non-turbo.
Questions:
1. Where can I get a good after market repair manual? (my local auto parts stores don't seem to carry any for newer Volvo's)
2. Where can I find out what engine my car has? (I've been to a lot of internet parts sites, and they list the engine type for the 2000 Volvo S80 2.8 liter with turbo as a B6482T, but they don't list an engine type for my 2000 Volvo S80 2.9 liter non-turbo)
3. Where can I find a timing belt for my 2000 Volvo S80 2.9 liter non-turbo? (none of the online sites I have been to have them)
4. My ABS warning light was on, so I took my Volvo S80 2.9 liter non-turbo to my local Volvo dealer to have it checked out, I forgot what it was they said was wrong...but they did say that it was going to cost $950 to repair. Can anyone hazzard a guess at what is wrong, or what usually is the most common thing to go wrong with an ABS braking sysytem?
Thanks, sorry for all of the questions in one post.
ABS see:
http://home.earthlink.net/~vicrocha/Volvo_Parts/Volvo_V70_ABS.htm
Engine type see the sticker on the cam belt cover.

my
Regarding your problen with the ABS you migth be interested in the post made by Randy Mckenna, try out the link about the ABS and read on their site. the designation for your engine would be B6294S, and though it sounds interesting the Turbo engine is not designated B6482T but B6284T, otherwise it would be a 4.8 liter engine.
Per Hauge

my
I do believe the timing belt for the model year 2000 B6294S engine is the same as for the B6284T, which you should be able to locate at different webshops, example:
http://www.maximumautoparts.com/VO_Timing~Belt_S80-T-001_items.html
I admit that it's strange that several online shops doesn't seem to have neither designation for the 2.9 L non turbo nor parts like the timing belt. You might wan't to contact Volvo dealer to ask if the belt is the same. I believe Volvo part no. is 274184 for both engines.
Per Hauge

my

Hi,
Visit http://www.brickboard.com and click on the link for S80. You will find lot of knowledgeable people there who can answer questions.