New Front Caliper Bracket Bolts 99 S70?

I'm in the process of changing two front calipers on a 1999 2WD S70 Volvo. I just picket up a Haynes Manual and they are pretty adamant about buying new Front Caliper Bracket Bolts to reinstall the calipers. This isn't carried buy the local parts dealers and the Volvo Dealer sucks here - can't even get them on the phone. What's the big deal about these bolts? Is it absolutely necessary to put new ones on or is this a Volvo gimmick to sell parts?

Thanks for any info,

LL

Reply to
Lokester