CJ-7 Front Disc Brakes - 2-bolt vs. 6 bolt caliper bracket

Hi,

It's been a looong time since I posted on this forum. Hope anyone can help. Here's my problem: I ordered new calipers, pads and rotors for the front disc brakes of my 1981 CJ-7. My Jeep has the whole Dana 30 out of a 78 CJ-7.

I knew I had the beefier 6 bolt lockout hubs, but....I didn't know I had different rotors, calipers and caliper brackets

Soo, the question is: Can I adapt all the 2-bolt-caliper-bracket stuff to the earlier 6-bolt-caliper-bracket?

Returning the parts is not an option because I am in South America and the parts are now flying from the US...

Thanks a lot in advance,

Pablo

Reply to
pablorCJ7