new v40 when?

I live in italy and i'm interested to buy a new car like volvo v40. Next year will came out a new ford focus, and i would like to know if someone knows when a volvo v40 will came out. Where i can find also a photo? Best regard Alessandro!

Reply to
Alessandro

; I live in italy and i'm interested to buy a new car like volvo v40. ; Next year will came out a new ford focus, and i would like to know if ; someone knows when a volvo v40 will came out. ; Where i can find also a photo? ; Best regard Alessandro! ; ; Early 2004 you may expect the introduction of the V50 [successor to the V40]. There will be more models after the new S40 and V50....... No pictures, sorry.......8-)

Regards, Metaxaman

Reply to
Metaxaman

You might find a little more information here and some "spy" photos also ..

Regards, Jacob

Reply to
Jacob Christensen