Okay, did Volvo help Ford with this one or what? Ford "Freestyle" looks like an XC70 to me

60&pictureid=&usage=Image&src=vip I dunno, reminds me of the XC70 in a lot of ways. No Volvo engine in it tho... maybe it isn't a Volvo chassis, but from that first picture it sure looks like the XC70.

Reply to
Rob Guenther

60&pictureid=&usage=Image&src=vip>

I see what you mean, but isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery?

Stuart.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Reply to
null

Who said there were? It's the other way around -- the Taurus replacement is going to be on the Volvo "large car" platform. Read next time.

Reply to
null

I did read. Did you see this from Gus?

By the way, Ford was thinking of replacing the Taurus with a Volvo platform but latest I heard is that it won't happen.

Ben

Reply to
Benjamin Smith