OT: Good place to buy parts?

Doing a timing belt and water pump replacement for the Acura next. Any good places to purchase parts from the internet for Volvo, Acura and Toyota? Thanks

Reply to
** Frank **

I buy from IPD out of Portland. Nice folks and they seem to know thier sh*t. M

nobodys

try fcp groton on e-bay. they have a good deal on timing belt packages.

Reply to
Tolian

is one source I've used multiple times for our Volvo, Honda and Acura parts.

Reply to
John Horner

I've used Eeuroparts.com -- so far so good -- and free shipping if you get the order amount up.

Many OEM parts too.

Reply to
mkr5000