Parking/Day lights - 244GL '81

'ello.

My 244 GL (1981) is currently configured as Day running lights = 21W Parking lights = 5W Is this a standard arrangement for 21/5W bulbs?

Is it possible for me to reverse the order thus Day running = 5W Parking = 21W ? Please enlighten me.

Thank you. :)

244GL

Yes

No (Not without crossconnecting cables or breaking the bulb.) Why would you want to? Don't you want us to see you?

Reply to
Asbjørn

Ah! Currently I'm not using day running lights (legally not required in Australia) though I felt the lights were too bright at 21W when I used them. I wanted them to be 5W as parking lights, I use the parking lights at dusk/raining thus I wanted Parking = 21W, Day running = 5W.

I shall not forget to carry a spare 8 Amp fuse when I visit Norway! Takk, Asbjørn. :)

244GL