pilatartma@yahoo.com

Hi Guys,

Maybe someone can help ? I have a 98' VOLVO V70 R. After I start the engine, A/C starts working automatically and does not shot off. The climate control unit is not responding at all. I replaced it from another 70 series Volvo but the situation is still the same. Even when I stop the fan the A/C compressor still operates. It builds the pressure until the pressure valve releases the Freon from the system. The dealer claims the Central Control Module needs to be replaced. I also change it for a while from another 70 series and it did not help. Any idea what else could it be ?

Artur

Reply to
Artur