power failure

Hi forks, I just had the new battery installed in my 96 volvo 850 yesterday. And this morning when I was driving this car, all of sudden, the radio and air condition lost power, and the "SRS" light was turn on. The rest parts seams working fine.

Can someone give me some clue what the problem might be ?

thanks a lot

Charlie

Reply to
chunji08

Faulty starter switch

Reply to
Glenn Klein

Guess I am lucky this time. I spent 30 minutes tonight checking all the fuses and found a broken one for "Cigarette Light". Once I replaced it with a new one, all the broken parts are back to normal and problem is solved.

Thank you for the tips.

Charlie.

Reply to
chunji08