Power seat repaired, only jogs forward

I know this question has been asked before, but I am asking again because I haven't been able to find the answer quickly. The power seat back on my '94
850 wagon wasn't moving forward. So I did the fix on http://www.volvospeed.com/Repair/seatcable2.php but instead of replacing the cable, I shortened it as per the instructions in 'power seat issues' thread. The good news, is I can now jog the seat forward. What do I need to do to have it go back and forth normally? I have read someplace about resetting travel potentiometers, is that something that needs to be done here?
Appreciate any help
--
SAG

Please remove spam block to reply by email

I found an answer, please disregard. My wife will now be happy, her seat won't always be too far reclined!
--
SAG

Please remove spam block to reply by email
grey snipped-for-privacy@hotNOSPAMmail.com says...

For anyelse who is interested. Once the cable has been repaired the seat back will either be too far back or too far forward. If it's too far back pull steadily forward on the headrest while jogging the switch until you reach the full forward limit of the seat back. The seat should reset to the new forward limit. Perform the similar operation to reach the rear limit if necessary. An assistant pulling from the back seat will make the job easier.
Bob
Bob
--
The goal when driving is to miss the maximum number of objects.

Thanks for posting that, Bob!
--
SAG

Please remove spam block to reply by email

Site Timeline