96 850 power seat problem

The passenger seat on my 98 850 will not go back and forward. All other controls seem to work fine. The seat is in the full forward position. The relay clicks when I push the control. The insulation on the blue wire going to the middle motor was rubbed through by the cross drive rod, This I fixed but it did not fix the problem Where can I get an electrical diagram for the seat mechanism? Any thoughts on this?

Thanks John

Reply to
John

This is a Known Problem (google this group). It's not electrical, but mechanical--the drive cables strip. Surprised it's taken so long to show up; it happened in my '95 within the first two years.

cheers,

Henry

Reply to
Henry