Pulley on PS pump

I got my new PS pump, but it didn't have the pulley, so I have to remove the old one. Instead of waiting in at the mechanics (20 minutes
and no one came) I went home.
Is there a way to pull it without the kit?
On 1/25/2008 3:50 PM, Blazer Fan Dan wrote:

No
--
" Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new"
-- Albert Einstein

hm..maybe I'll just see if I can pull a used one from junk yard instead.

Or just go buy a puller tool, they're not terribly expensive.

if push comes to shove (or in this case, pull) I probably will do that.

I got a used PS Pump for 22 bucks (vs 62/102) and then the hose I bought was too small..so I returned it and a new one will come in tomorrow (for cheaper too).
So now the new(er) one is in, and my car is waiting for the hose. I wanted to check the rear diff for the noise (mentioned in another thread) but there was no room to do it as the car is parked now. But I did find a cushion thingy that my volvo friend mentioned could be an issue, and it had slipped down. So hopefully that'll fix the noise.

Site Timeline