Rear suspension 740 estate

I had a recent problem with a rear shock which we changed, the car on the side of the changed shock was low.

We have now changed both rear shocks and springs but the car is still lower by around 1 1/2 inches on the one side.

Reply to
no

I guess your car is lower on one side both in front and rear? Otherwise the body must be warped somehow...

Your problem could just as easily be a broken front spring. I suggest lifting the car in front and taking a good peek at the front springs. More exotic problems could be bent anti-sway bars (front or rear), although I never heard of such problems.

Has the car been in an accident (hitting a curb or similar)?

Reply to
Gunnar Eikman