rear w/w arm on 2006 XC70

My rear wiper blade became detached at a car wash I have used often. I returned the following day and picked up the blade, I found the blade insert holder to be made of plastic. It was cracked, and upon closer inspection the "clothespin" type connection in the arm was cracked.

My question is: Since this appears to be a design problem, is anyone aware of a replacement arm assembly with a more durable connection? A TSB check yielded nothing.

Reply to
floorist