Replacement power antenna from Groton...

Hey all. I'm wondering if anyone has ever replaced the power antenna on their S70 or even 850 (They are the same I believe) with one from Groton's? I priced one at the local Volvo dealership and was amazed to find out it was more than CDN $300 not installed! Groton's has one for US $115. Pretty good given the exchange right now. My antenna mast is toast and the gearing in the motor is as well. Figures that the motor still works like new! It's the only non-plastic part!

Jordan. 1999 S70 Loaded!

Reply to
Jordan B.

I have not purchased an antenna from Groton, but everything I have gotten from them has been of excellent quality.

John

Reply to
John Horner

Check ebay. There are generic models that work just fine for around 30$

RS

Reply to
Rusty