replacing heater core on an 850 - how bad is it?

I turned on the defrosters after not using them for a while, and the anti-freeze smell nearly ran me out of the car. How bad is it to change the heater core? I'm assuming it's leaking since I'd not noticed the smell until I turned the defrosters on and turned the heat control up a little bit on a chilly morning. It's a 95 850 GLT if that makes any difference. Thanks.

Reply to
bc