Shameless Plug for FCP

Just bought a lower radiator hose and Nissen radiator from FCP Groton and I found their prices, service and delivery fantastic. I don't work for them just very happy with their customer service.

And they answered the phone at 5:30 on a Friday (They close at 5), Last Friday.

Pedroman

Reply to
Pedro

I second the motion. I've done business with FCP several times and have always been very pleased.

John

Reply to
John Horner

I've bought from them a couple times and had a similar experience.

Reply to
James Sweet