Can't lift back right seat HELP

Looking for advice...tips...tricks an raising the back seat. I had lowered the back seats to carry a load of stuff. The back left seat came up with no problem, but the back right seat wouldn't budge! The seat belt is so tight that I can't lift the seat up more than about 3 inches. I have tried to pull the seat belt out by hand, but it won't budge.

HELP

Reply to
jvid

You don't say what car, but as it happens, I was browsing the archives and happened upon these threads about a similar problem on an 850:

Followed by this one

Stewart Hargrave

It would help greatly if we knew what model of Volvo you are talking about.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter K L Milnes