RTI DVD-reader wount read new DVD's (but reads old)

I'm stuck here... Bought a 2003 XC70 a couple of months ago. As the map DVD's included did not cover Norway I bought new ones (2005 update). However, the DVD-reader refuses to read the DVD's.. but it reads the old one.. I've turned in the DVD's for new ones, but have the same problem with the new set. The DVD's also works fine with my PC, they are ok. The Volvo repair shop doesn't have a clue, not Volvo centrally either.. It seems that the DVD-reader, the RTI-system AND the DVD's are ok, but it just does not work... Anyone else got the same problem?

- Geir K.

Reply to
news.ntnu.no