rust and new year

20 years old and not rust at all in my Volvo 740 turbo but I never park close to G M cars as rust might be catchy. Happy new year and lets hope Volvo gets an owner worthy of such a marque.
Reply to
Jon Robertson

Jon Robertson schrieb:

Happy new year from my side as well!

I have serious doubts that the evisaged buyer will be a good owner.

Reply to
Joerg Lorenz

turbo but I never park

Just look at what happened to rover when the Chinese bought them a couple of years ago, they bought the technology and never produced another car under the rover badge.

GI7B

Reply to
GI7B

Will Geely place a copy of Chairman Mao's thoughts or the little Red Book in the glovebox like Henry Ford did with the Model "T" and " The Protocols of the Elders Of Zion" book in every car made by Ford ?No wonder the car was only available in black .

Reply to
Jon Robertson