S40 Manual Transmission

Anyone here have a new (04.5 or 05) S40 with the manual transmission = (especially with the T5)? I can't find one to test drive here in town = and want to know what you think about it (the transmission, not the lack = of manuals at dealerships). I have read at least one report that the = shifter is a bit uncertain (sloppy?). I have also read that it is easy = to stall in 1st gear. All comments welcome.

Bob W.

Reply to
Bob W.

Anyone here have a new (04.5 or 05) S40 with the manual transmission = (especially with the T5)? I can't find one to test drive here in town = and want to know what you think about it (the transmission, not the lack = of manuals at dealerships). I have read at least one report that the = shifter is a bit uncertain (sloppy?). I have also read that it is easy = to stall in 1st gear. All comments welcome.

Bob W.

Reply to
Marc Sebens