Any Volvo Part Available!!

Have a hard time finding a specific part for your Volvo? Or tired of the dealership raking you over the coals for the price. Try calling Swedish Engineering. We have all the parts for your Volvo that you can imagine. Most of our parts are original equipment and we offer a 20-60% savings off of Volvo's list price.

Call 1-800-93-VOLVO to speak to a sales representative.

SwedishEngineering

That's three times in as many minutes that you have spammed this group.

Abuse report sent.

Reply to
Stewart Hargrave

Thank you for the reporting. I wish people would realize that if they post with commercial intent, then what they are flatulating into the arena had better not have the combined features of a loud fart and nothing to back it up.

(Most) People that drive Volvo cars aren't stupid... where stupid is a failure to do the proper research, aka - an amateur.

Reply to
Fred