S60 Antenna

I'm interested in information about the radio antenna location(s) on a

2004 Volvo S60. I've searched the posts here and from what I've read it sounds like the antenna(s) are located in the rear bumper of the car...

I've looked inside the trunk and I've found what I think might be the antenna. Its located behind the trunk liner on the right side of the vehicle behind the rear wheel. What I think is the antenna is a green plastic box about 2"x3"x0.5", the cable leading into the box is a quick connect coaxial cable. Is this box the antenna ?

Does this model/year vehicle have the 'diversity antenna' feature ? Do vehicles with this feature have two separate antennas ? If so (and assuming my S60 has a diversity antenna), where is the second antenna ?

Thanks for the help !

Reply to
Perses

Yes that's one antenna. The other is in the rear window - look for the "wire" crossing the horizontal rear defogger lines. I think the amplifier for this antenna is in the left "C" pillar.

Reply to
Mike F