S60 rough idle

Hi

I have an S60 TS auto, when it the engine gets warm it starts to idle erraticly i have changed the air mass flow but it seems to have made no difference, although the car does seem to have a little more power when driving. Can any one point me to what may be wrong with it now please. TIA

Reply to
scooby

Probably the ETM.

How many miles has it done? Is it worse with the a/c on or not?

Tim.

Reply to
Tim..

Thanks for the reply Tim, car has done 84k, whats ETM not heard this mentioned, no difference with a/c

Reply to
scooby

ETM - Electronic Throttle Module.

Have a dealer inspect the car, upgrade the ECU software in relation to the well known ETM issues.

If this does not fix it, you are looking at a new ETM unit, not cheap.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..