safety belts alert

Please tell me how to stop the patronizing alert for not fasten safety belts. Thanks.

Volvo V70 / D5 / 2004

Reply to
Peter Roek

Peter Roek decided to add:

fasten it....

Reply to
bigjon

See if it's on a fuse which is not also used for something else important or get behind it and disconnect the wires. I managed to get rid of the buzzer to stop you driving round with the doors open, without even trying. Don't know what I did while the panel was out but don't look a gift horse...

Reply to
jg