SC816 radio

Hey all. I just found yet another cool feature of the SC816 radio in my 1999 S70. The volume knob would turn the volume up but not down. So I started playing with the knob (minds out of the gutter!) to see if it was somehow gummerd up. It turns out that you can pull the knob out one detente to adjust the left/right fade! I knew that pushing it in would mute or pause the radio but I had no idea pulling it out would adjust fade. Very cool. I thought it kind of weird that this car would only allow back/front fade....

Jordan B. 1999 S70.

Reply to
Jordan B.