sorta new 940

Hi Folks...

I just traded up my decent [and running] 87 245 for a decent [but not running] 92 940. One fuel pump later and a tighter squeeze for the dogs we seem to have a pretty good car. Couple of questions though....the sunroof is jammed up, busted cable I assume. My SnapOn Shop Key has all the pictures but no assembly/disassembly instructions. The pix seem to suggest that the sunroof trim come out without the need to remove the headliner but that doesn't look right to me. Any guidance on a thorough manual for this car ?

Please advise if I can assist with any of your International Harvester questions.

Regards

Reply to
pathayes81946

Here you go: