Toyota depends upon Volvo

Anybody else notice the Toyota commercial with the guy bringing home a truckload of SUVs and knocking over a bunch of stuff as he backs it into his driveway?

The truck is a Volvo; you can see the diagonal bar on the front as he comes around the cab.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Heston

Of course, Toyota goes to the best to deliver their cars ;-). I frequently see Volvo rigs pulling everyones cars around, in Canada they are some of the best rigs you can buy, apparantly. Go Volvo!

I've seen a Volvo 240 wagon pulling a GMC 1500 on a flatbed before..... now that REALLY made my day! (I think that is slightly above the 240's tow capacity, but hey, when it's all you've got...)

Reply to
Rob Guenther