Tracs off light has come on 1997 850 GLT Wagon

My Tracs off light has been off for quite some time now, and I'd like to get it fixed. I am hoping that the code 443 is something that is cheaper than replacing the entire Tracs control module. Does anyone know?

Reply to
mikeasmel

Over 90% of the time these are caused by module failure, even though the error code might say something like "rear sensor", etc.

Check out this guy who repairs the modules:

John

Reply to
John Horner

That guy's website looks amazing! I am emailing him now. Thanks very much!

John Horner wrote:

Reply to
mikeasmel