Trouble with AutoBulbs Direct

Great new Silverstars for my 240. But their free sidelights offer falls down hopelessly. sent wrong sidelights, sent them back (at my own cost!) and today received the wrong ones again!

I've written, emailed and even talked to someone direct. But they still send out the wrong bulbs.

All in all, great for main headlight upgrades but ignore the free sidelight offer, especially if you've got a 240!

Les

Reply to
Les & Claire