UK Source of 240 Fan Blower Motor

Hi,

I think the bearings have gone in my blower motor (it squeaks terribly when in use) and am trying to source a replacement.

So far I have only been able to locate replacements from places such as FCP Groton or IPD - having one shipped to the UK works out in the region of £60 GBP which, whilst probably still cheaper than the dealer, is still a fair sum of money.

Any UK members found one cheaper?

Thanks

Alex

Reply to
Alex (YMG)

In the meantime, you can try this:

Reply to
Michael Cerkowski

Last time I looked a genuine Volvo fan motor was in excess of 240GBP + vat.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..