(UK) Top Gear

Evening all,

For those of you watching top gear tonight, you may have heard mention of a challenge to buy a car for £100 then perform various tests in it......

Clarkson buys a 760, should be worth a laugh. Results next week BBC2 @ 20:00

Reply to
PORK SODA

Rob Guenther

But not as entertaining as this:

Stewart Hargrav

I remember somebody telling me that there was a BBC program about the Volvo

240 once upon a time... in the 'Car is the Star' series presented by Quentin Wilson.

If anybody knew where I could get a copy of that I would be most grateful, I'd love to see it!

David

Reply to
David Balfour

where did he get a decent 760 for £100????

it must be old and broken!

Reply to
vertuas