US service light reset tool in a UK Volvo?

I am leaving the US for South Africa within a month, and have just sold my car ('98 S70).

I have a service light reset tool purchased for Volvo 850s, purchased from IPD-USA. My brother has a '97 850 purchased in the UK.

Will my service light reset tool work in his car? The SLRT tool does work in '96-'97 US 850s (and the '98 S70). My concern is US v/s UK.

If it will not, and you would like to own one of these, e-mail me at the Reply-To address. You'll have to ROT-13 decode the address first, using something like .

Beverly

Reply to
Bev A. Kupf

There should be no difference between the service light procedure in USA/Canada and the rest of the world.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes