'96 850 Service Reminder Indicator

Grateful for any info on how I can suppress the Service reminder indicator light on my 1996 850 Estate.

Thanks in advance Tim

Reply to
Tim JN

Bob

Reply to
Robert Dietz

You need a special electronic tool to reset the light on all 1996-1998 Volvos.

Reply to
Mike F

Quote from referneced page:

The above procedure will ONLY work with 1993-1995 850s. If you have a

1996-1998 850, S/V/C 70, then an expensive reset tool is needed to reset the service light.The reset tool can be purchased from:
  1. Volvo
  2. IPD at
  3. Baum tools at
    .