V40 diesel filter

Hi everybody!! I need to replace on my 98 1.9 V40 Td the diesel filter. How should I do? Do I have to think to interrupt the line before the filter when I replace it?

I'd need to change the timing belt too. Does anybody has instructions to give me?

does anybody can send me the service and repair referring pages?

thanks in advance to anybody will help me.

Paolo

Reply to
ilmarchesino