V40 start problem

Hi,

My car is Volvo v40 2001, 50000KM, sometimes after I switch off the car from 10 mins to 2 hours, then I fail to start it on the first time, but I can start it in 3 times, and the starting sound is very weak. It doesn't always happen, in most of time, the starting is Ok from warm or cold. If I leave the car over night, then there is no any problem. And if I switch off the car then start it immediately, it is also no problem. I just did the car service for 50000KM in volvo dealer. There was this problem before service.

What should be the problem? Is it expensive to repair?

thanks,

Jingzhe

Reply to
Jingzhe Yu