V70 (1999) heated seat relay

I had felt for sometime that my heated seat was on when switched off. Whilst on holiday I needed to leave the ignition switch on 1st click
to power something from the cigar lighter for a few hours (fan radio etc powered off) on several occasions and the battery went flat. I was able to cure this by removing hetaed seat fuse. Can anybody tell me where the relay is situated as I suspect this has a shorted contact?