V70 R CD OEM changer upgrade to MP3

I want to upgrade the OEM 6-pack truck (boot) mounted CD- changer for one that plays MP3 files. Sony and JVC have models that play via the FM tuner.

I am interested in opinions from anyone who has used such an FM connection for a CD changer

Does anyone know if there is a better solution such as a newer model of the same brand as the original CD changer (likely made by Panasonic for Volvo - just a guess)

Reply to
M. Treloar

From what I'm told is that a system has to be accepted to the Volvo electronics. Which is unlikly. Check with your Volvo deler.

Reply to