V70 Self levelling .... retro fit possible ?

I am drawing up a shortlist of replacement cars. I like the look of the D5 V70, but finances will not run to a new one. Is it possible to have self levelling rear suspenion fitted to a car without it ? if so at what cost ?

TIA

Frank

Reply to
Frank D

Not sure whether you're thinking of the new shape V70 (based on the S80 chassis) or the previous one (based on the 850).

Either way, looking at the parts lists, it appears that levelling kits are available - which contain replacement springs, shock absorbers (of the self-levelling type), misc. fittings and, in some case, anti-roll bars. So yes, it looks like you can retro-fit self levelling.

I've no idea of the cost, but I don't imagine it's cheap!!

Reply to
Bonnet Lock