V70 vs 850 External Mirror

Greetings, I have a classic V70 (1997), the mirror unit is broken, does the 850 mirror interchange with the early V70/S70. One wrecker says yes, one says no and Volvo wasn't able to confirm or deny.

As I would like to replace ASAP could someone please help me out.

The V70 it seems I just pull the plastic triangular shape interior piece off, undo 3 torx screws and release the wiring connector.

Thanks Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Savage - YACMU
850 Mirror arrived today, fitted perfectly, just unclipped plastic cover from the back and clipped on the one I already had to match colour, undid and removed door trip to access electrical connector and all back together quickly, easily and works great.

The date on the glass of the mirror unit I was replacing was ironically identical to the date on the other one. what a coincidence.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Savage - YACMU

Congratulations. Nice to hear and happy for you.

Reply to
Prithvy