vac tube behind pwr steering pump: where does it go / what does it do? 96 850

I just replaced the vacuum hose behind the power steering pump on my

96 850. I had to pull the plastic tube that goes down under the manifold out a bit to get the rubber hose off of it. Does anybody know where the plastic tube goes / what it connects to? I want to check it to make sure that I didn't pull it out at the other end. Thanks,

Andy

Reply to
radishpicker