Vadis wiring diagrams password for PDF file

Hi,

I got a copy of the Vadis 2005A version incl. the DVD containing the wiring diagrams but unfortunately each PDF file is protected by a password. Anyone who knows this password and want to give to me. I have the password for Vadis sw itself.

Thanks and regards Per

Reply to
Per Groth Ludvigsen

I don't know the password - but for an alternative source of wiring diagrams, have a look at

Roger Mills

Thanks Roger,

This will do for most but driving a TDI the engine wiring is still missing.

Cheers Per

Reply to
Per Groth Ludvigsen

Is it? Which Volvo model do you have? The engine wiring is there for my 1999 V70 2.5D Classic. The diagrams appear to be for north American models - so maybe some diesel versions are not included if they weren't sold in north America.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Reply to
Per Groth Ludvigsen