Volvo 144 wheel needed

I'm looking for a replacement wheel for a 144 Volvo.

It need not be of excellent appearance, but sturdy and usable on the car. The wheel it is replacing rusted out to the point where air is leaking out.

I live near Chicago, so please include an estimate of shipping costs.

Sherwin Dubren

Reply to
sherwin dubren

Doesn't the 140 series use the same wheels as the 240 series? Should be a dime a dozen, I have several 14" steelies you could have, but it's not worth shipping from Seattle.

That said, if anyone in the Seattle wants some good 240 steel rims with bad tires, let me know.

Reply to
James Sweet

Perhaps the 240 wheels will work. My wheel has 8 oval cut outs. The part number stamped on it is 677100 9/68. It takes a tire 165 X 15.

Sherwin

Reply to
sherwin dubren