Volvo 240 wagons in movies?

As I recall the Delorean it first had AMC drivetrain--a 304 V8 and a ford C6 slushbox, but later I think they went to the PSA--not sure I even recall what that stood for shared motor--but it was a long time ago!

Reply to
Steve n Holly

appearance.

In Monty Python's "Meaning of Life" there is a segment in which Death visits a dinner party ("it was the salmon mousse") and takes three couples to the everlasting. They get into their cars to follow him; one of them is a 245.

Chip C Toronto

Reply to
Chip C

BOOGIE NIGHTS

Reply to
rick shockley

appearance.

Reply to
Pat Quadlander

Wow -- thanks! And thanks to all who replied.

Reply to
PButler111