VOLVOS IN FILMS

I think holly wood loves wrecking Volvos we have seen several Volvos ruined by people falling out of Planes multi car crashes over cliffs and crushed .What goes do the directors have a hate thing for our beloved Volvos .Notice most all the good guys drive Volvos and the bad guys big luxury tanks .Also we males do drive Volvos too not just shopping mums or moms as you say ......

Reply to
John Robertson

Extreme.

Reply to
Larry_Horse

Last night's (12 July) episode of HBO's "Six Feet Under" featured Ruth and new husband George going to and from en a confrontation with George's estranged son over his recent habit of having parcels of shit (literally) in the mail.

Their ride for this was a Volvo 240 (old....early 80s?) wagon

Interestingly, until this episode, the cast never used the word "shit" to describe the contents.....

Reply to
libertyroad

I always thought they placed Volvo's specifically for accidents, to kinda show them off - i've seen a 240 wagon get hit by a garbage truck in one movie, and the 240 looked like it would have saved everyones life, by giving away its engine bay to the truck.

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Nicolas Cage usually has a Volvo in his films and it is not always wrecked - unlike the Ferrari in the Rock

Nick

Reply to
NeueSchuleBits.com