Volvo 740 1986 heater control panel lights

Does anyone have experiences about change lamps to the heater control panel? My panel have lost all lights, and now i am thinking to change lamps to the panel.

Thank you very much for help, and i am sorry about my low English skill.

Reply to
Hörkkö Antt

You pop off the black plastic frame around it, then you can remove screws to slide the panel out. Be careful not to break off the tubes connected to it.

Reply to
James Sweet