Vauxhall Senator repair panel (wheel arch)

Hi all, Does anyone have (or know where to get) the rear wheel arch repair panels for the Vauxhall Senator. I used to have the email address of a eBay seller in Germany who was knocking them out but have lost it! There must be somewhere in the UK who has these? Failing that is there an aftermarket rear quarter repair panel which I could butcher to get the arches?

Any help much appreciated,

Keep well,

Will

Reply to
Will Reeve

Have you tried looking in the archive of the vauxhall_senator group on Yahoo! Groups? I seem to recall some discussions on there about rear arch repair panels. There's a lot of folks there who seem to know what they are talking about when it comes to Senators and even Carltons at a stretch.

Failing that,

might have some info.

Apologies if tried both of these already.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Hi, The autobanhstormers are having trouble getting them. I was hoping someone had a couple spare for sale! I can't find any "3rd party" Senator pannels anywhere. I'm surprised. I guess there just isn't the demand, but saying that 99% of Senators I see have rusty wheel arches! But 99% of not many isn't financially viable for the panel producers!

Keep well all,

Will P.S. I will try a post on the Yahoo group, thanks.

Reply to
Will Reeve

I had the same problem about five years ago with my Senator. I cannot see things improving from then.

My solution was to use a large body shop and they made a pair up and fitted them for me. They did a superb job and I was not able to see where the join was. It was only the absence of holes in the metal that showed that the job had been done.

Reply to
Howard Neil